View Profile shadow2559

27 Movie Reviews

The animation is smooth and is all around fine. I am giving you this feedback so that you may understand that I only give this a low vote is simply because we don't need the movie portal flooded with small animation samples

That being said I hope to see more of your work in the future in a fully flushed out project, be it animated or art, just keep doing what you do.

You should be.

The pace was a little too fast for my taste.

CabbageClock responds:

I had to trim it down from 17 hours to a minute at the behest of the studio. Sign the petition over at the Veggiemount Pictures website for the release of my Directors Cut Blu-Ray, with 822 days worth of special features, including the much discussed alternate ending (Timmy stops to take a break, then carries on)

12 Game Reviews

My friend you are getting a 6 outta 5 for the theme song alone.

MikeSalyh responds:

Thanks shadow2559! All credit for the music goes to Plasma3Music. They did an amazing job. Check out their channel on YouTube, there's 8(!!) Jontron remixes!

In all honesty this is severely lacking. Playing games like papa mia where the pizza building is rewarding and a little challenging is what you should of aimed for. The character,food and music quality are good..it's just lacking all the elements of an actual game.

Why is it that after surviving over 150+ days I only unlocked "survive 150 days in a row" but not the "survive 100 days"...odd.

1 Audio Review

very good

Ma'am this is rather beautiful, keep up the good work

VGSongbird responds:

#1 music doge, such blam, many protect.

32, Male