Animation TESTS 1 : Hand Gun -- Propulsion & Recoil Motion TEST 1 Animation TESTS 1 : Hand Gun -- Propulsion & Recoil Motion TEST 1

The animation is smooth and is all around fine. I am giving you this feedback so that you may understand that I only give this a low vote is simply because we don't need the movie portal flooded with small animation samples

That being said I hope to see more of your work in the future in a fully flushed out project, be it animated or art, just keep doing what you do.

Clock Day 2016 Clock Day 2016

You should be.

SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV

The pace was a little too fast for my taste.

CabbageClock responds:

I had to trim it down from 17 hours to a minute at the behest of the studio. Sign the petition over at the Veggiemount Pictures website for the release of my Directors Cut Blu-Ray, with 822 days worth of special features, including the much discussed alternate ending (Timmy stops to take a break, then carries on)

2016 2016

Beautiful.

TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

This was pretty enjoyable I have to say, keep up the good work.

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

I hardly ever give 5 stars, but your work is always worth the wait, great sound and voice acting. Seems like the start of a great series, and i for one am looking forward to part two.

Friday The 13'th Camp Crystal Lake Camp Counselor goes on Pawn Stars Friday The 13'th Camp Crystal Lake Camp Counselor goes on Pawn Stars

I gave this an extra half star for the piece of the Aggro Crag on the trophy wall XD

How to Pronounce GIF How to Pronounce GIF

Originally came here thinking I would be giving this a low score...but by god I was wrong. Keep it up.

Molly & Wally in "Prank Call" Molly & Wally in "Prank Call"

that was unexpected XD