Alula Falling #3 Alula Falling #3

Interesting that the new heart high school has a masonic square and compass in it..pretty neat

Idle Business Idle Business

Have to say, the way the dancers all look up at you if you turn the music off at the disco is kinda creepy XDD

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

My friend you are getting a 6 outta 5 for the theme song alone.

MikeSalyh responds:

Thanks shadow2559! All credit for the music goes to Plasma3Music. They did an amazing job. Check out their channel on YouTube, there's 8(!!) Jontron remixes!

Project A.N. prototype Project A.N. prototype

Alright, I am giving this a two because even though it is lacking in substance and is more like a platform shooting demo... the character animation is rather good and I feel if you continue flushing out and adding more elements to future releases (if you choose to make them). than you could make a game that ends up on the front page. Keep practicing.

Barboskiny - Liza cooks pizza Barboskiny - Liza cooks pizza

In all honesty this is severely lacking. Playing games like papa mia where the pizza building is rewarding and a little challenging is what you should of aimed for. The character,food and music quality are good..it's just lacking all the elements of an actual game.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Why is it that after surviving over 150+ days I only unlocked "survive 150 days in a row" but not the "survive 100 days"...odd.

Rollin' Timmy Rollin' Timmy

That theme song is an instant classic.

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Master Saurus, the hairless magician and my destiny is to wrestle the white house...yep

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

lawl

I am giving this a 10 on it's music alone...well done

Poltergifts Poltergifts

fuck a white christmas, give me....

It is addictive,fresh and just gets everyone in the christmas spirite..nothing says happy holidays like a demonic baby doll throwing up in your face :3