Animation TESTS 1 : Hand Gun -- Propulsion & Recoil Motion TEST 1 Animation TESTS 1 : Hand Gun -- Propulsion & Recoil Motion TEST 1

The animation is smooth and is all around fine. I am giving you this feedback so that you may understand that I only give this a low vote is simply because we don't need the movie portal flooded with small animation samples

That being said I hope to see more of your work in the future in a fully flushed out project, be it animated or art, just keep doing what you do.

Clock Day 2016 Clock Day 2016

You should be.

SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV SPACE RACE: Timmy the Snail Part IV

The pace was a little too fast for my taste.

CabbageClock responds:

I had to trim it down from 17 hours to a minute at the behest of the studio. Sign the petition over at the Veggiemount Pictures website for the release of my Directors Cut Blu-Ray, with 822 days worth of special features, including the much discussed alternate ending (Timmy stops to take a break, then carries on)

Alula Falling #3 Alula Falling #3

Interesting that the new heart high school has a masonic square and compass in it..pretty neat

Idle Business Idle Business

Have to say, the way the dancers all look up at you if you turn the music off at the disco is kinda creepy XDD

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

My friend you are getting a 6 outta 5 for the theme song alone.

MikeSalyh responds:

Thanks shadow2559! All credit for the music goes to Plasma3Music. They did an amazing job. Check out their channel on YouTube, there's 8(!!) Jontron remixes!

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

very good

Ma'am this is rather beautiful, keep up the good work

VGSongbird responds:

You're Unprofessional You're Unprofessional

I normally don't give perfect scores easily. But 5 out of 5 because, duckman

G3no responds:

amen brother

Satan Fan Art Satan Fan Art

.....

A great drawing of a great character, you really caught the soul of satan in this...and now the drawing will destroy us all :3